What part of of my back does this chair assist with?
A: The All33 moves all 33 bones in your back to assist you with proper posture and give you a sense of relief, unfortunately spending much of your day in a seated position can leave your spine sore, stiff, and in pain because you are putting stress on the muscles and discs of your back and neck. This position results in tightness of your hip flexors such as the iliopsoas muscle and pressure and some ischemia (restricted blood flow) of your buttock muscles—the gluteus maximus. This muscle is an important supporter of the spine.
What 33 bones of the body does this chair support?
A: The human spinal column is made up of 33 bones - 7 vertebrae in the cervical region, 12 in the thoracic region, 5 in the lumbar region, 5 in the sacral region and 4 in the coccygeal region.
What is the weight that the chair can hold?
A: BIFMA tested to 275 lbs
Where are you located?
Corporate Office Mail Address: Simtec LLC c/o Peak Wellness 144 S Beverly Drive, Suite 400 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Address
Return Address: Simtec / All33 Customer Service 7850 Ruffner Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406
What guarantee does the chair have for any parts that may get damaged?
A: 1 Year Limited Warranty with manufacturer of chair
Do you provide full refunds?
A: We will provide full refunds on your chair if you are not satisfied upon receipt of the chair back in our warehouse.
Do I have to ship the product back if I am not satisfied with it?
A: Yes from 60 days from your receipt of the chair.
What are the dimensions of the box we are expecting.
A: Each Chair is packed in a single box.
in CM : 78.1X 54.61 x 66.04
In inches: 30.75”*21.5”*26”
CUFT = 9.64'
CBM = 0.28
GW = 27.4 K / 60.23 LBS
NW = 21.3 K / 46.86 LBS
Is this better than a standing desk?
Standing means your joints are weight bearing and that leads to compression and degeneration. Your circulation is static and increases the load on your heart to return blood up, against gravity to your lungs. The answer is to keep yourself moving, sitting and standing, but if you have to sit, sit in a chair that lets you move!
How Tall / How Short can I be?
We have designed the chair to fit 95% of the size population, which is exactly how car seats are designed and most chairs.
The chair comfortably fits the 5th percentile female to the 95th percentile male. These are automotive standards that engineers use when configuring interiors. They are not required to reach the short females, under 59.6 inches or = 4.96 ft are they required to fit the tall male over 73.4 inches = 6.1 ft
The seat pan is 17.5 inches wide, and 23 inches inside the arms
Does the back of the chair rock?
Yes, no only does the bucket move to specific movements in your hips, the back of the chair does have a setting to allow your to lean back and flex it.
1. Tilt greater than permitted causes excessive extension of the lower spine and possible impingement of the facet joints.
2. Tilt greater than permitted causes the sitter to slide out of the lower back support mechanism and defeats the purpose
3. Creates a danger for pinch injury in the front of the chair.
1. Knitted fabric - A knit fabric has 3-way stretch that conforms to the cushions and gives when you sit. This can actually result in a chair that feels softer and we highly recommend it for any chair that has memory foam cushions.A knit can also breathe better than a woven fabric resulting in a chair less likely to get hot. Knits made for upholstery are durable, easy to clean and wear well.
2. Ultraleather / Vegan Leather - Today's synthetic leathers feel great and wear very well, often longer than real leather. Ultraleathers are easy to clean and some are anti-microbial making them excellent for healthcare. Ultraleathers breath well offering a cooler chair than real leather. Good looks make this a great choice for the person who loves leather but wants to be animal conscious. Ultraleather also gives with the cushion offering a softer "sit."
What is the material? Polyester
What is the weave? Plain weave
Water proof/water resistant? Yes
Stainproof/stain resistant? Yes
Any other particulars? Can pass color fastness test such as dry/wet crocking, abrasion, tensile strength, UV lighting test.