ALL33 Announces its Annual Scholarship Program
The office health and comfort specialists at ALL33 are excited to announce the company’s annual scholarship program. This $500 award will go to a dedicated, hard-working college student with the motivation to succeed and a focus on office productivity. Read on for additional information on this exciting opportunity.
We know that offices are busy and hectic places, and we want to find a student who just needs a bit of a push in the right direction. Any student over the age of 18 and who is enrolled full-time in an undergrad or graduate program at an accredited college can apply for this scholarship.
A Quick and Easy Application Process
To ensure the largest possible pool of applicants, we’ve made the process as easy as possible. Here’s how to enter:
- Write an essay of 1000 words or more on the topic “Why Is It Important to Balance Productivity and Movement in the Workplace?” The essay should focus on how moving and sitting at work affects processes such as digestion and lymphatic movement.
- Send the completed essay to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 5, 2021.
- Be sure your entry is in PDF or Word format, as we can’t use Dropbox or Google Docs links.
- Make your essay creative and original. Plagiarism isn’t tolerated, and if any of your content has been copied from another source, the entry will be rejected.
- Remember to include your name, contact information, and school name.
It’s crucial that you only provide the information requested above, as adding anything else may delay the selection process.
Choosing a Winner
After the February 5 deadline, our editorial team will evaluate all entries based on their originality and relevancy. We’ll choose a winner on February 20, 2021, and they’ll be notified by email and by phone.
At ALL33, we focus on privacy and confidentiality. We don’t sell or give your information to any third parties, but we may use your entry on our blog or for another purpose. By entering our contest, you agree to these conditions.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your entry. We value all submissions, and we can’t wait to read them!